Friday 9 September 2011

Tell Me Your Dreams

                    As the title suggests its about sharing our dreams, our lives and the situation that
we have to deal with. All of us have dreams no matter where we come from, we all go through
situations which makes an impact on our lives which might be good or bad. It all depends on how
we take it. If we go by the saying "whatever happens it happens for good" then everything should
seem alright. But are we all so mentally tough enough to take it as it comes? But the question
is do we have an option? Can we change what is supposed to happen? Yes, for some extent.
We can change our lives with what we do.

We will also share our interests, what we like or dont like? Share our thoughts and knowledge
about what we know and about what we are good at. You have lot of knowledge about cars,
how to make money online, how to write blogs (please teach me), good at cooking, you write
poems, you write stories or have questions (ask me I will try and find the answer), have ideas
which can be made use of and which can help others then please go ahead and share it. Or
you just want to discuss about a movie, book or a song and give your reviews then dont hesitate.

I personally am a bit knowledgeable with cars, fashion and I watch a lot of movies and I listen to
lot of music. Infact I work for an online music company (can't mention the name of the company) and previously have worked for a company who sell used car parts. So my knowledge about cars -
I would say is pretty good. Ask me and I will be glad to assist. So in the future you will see posts about cars, fashion, music, movies and about everything that I can share my thougths on and I want you to share yours.
As Eminem's song goes:

In my shoes, just to see
What it's like, to be me
I'll be you, let's trade shoes
Just to see what it'd be like to
Feel your pain, you feel mine
Go inside each other's mind
Just to see what we find
Look at things through each other's eyes


So its about sharing our thoughts and  what we feel about our lives. Are we happy ? Are
we sober? Or is it what you call a monotonous life without any thrill? Are you someone who
needs a change in your life? It might be through financial stability, personal relationships or it
might be something which is giving you restless nights. So whatever it is- Come, share it with me.
Come, "Tell me your dreams".

1 comment:

  1. Nice one... More than a blog, I would like to call this as an Invitation, an Invitation to know, an invitation to share and an invitation to be happy... I donno if I'm correct, but would like to hear more...

    ReplyDelete